The Greenhouse,

is about growing matters, focusing on my greenhouse and potager. I grow mainly vegetables, herbs and spices but flowers have their given place too. From seed to table, this is the nursery for my living food, we cook a lot of delicious food and I say a potager is the cook’s best friend. The greenhouse makes it possible to grow essential, colourful, warmth loving fruit and vegetables even in this climate such as tomatoes and chillies. My main blog is Tyras Trädgård/Tyra's Garden. View my profile

Saturday

This cannot be true!

Can it be true? Yet another glorious day with a clear blue sky and almost summer temperatures.
There are so much to do in the garden at this time of the year and it is so very delightful to get this fantastic weather, it makes it much more fun. I rather put on the sprinkler than to get the water from above. The best thing of course would be if the rain came at night and that the sky would clear up in the morning but no that never happens. This however is the second best, thank you lord.

I'm standing in the door at the greenhouse and looking at the pots of herb that I just put outside. I'm so glad that I can take out some pots from the greenhouse so I can fill the greenhouse again with other plants......now with my tomatoes and chilli plants :)


Good Morning, it's six o'clock and time for a coffee in the greenhouse.
Have a happy weekend to you all! Do write something it's so nice to here from you./TYRA

14 comments:

Sheila said...

Your pictures are just lovely! I like the little formal sitting area and the greenhouse is charming!

Robin's Nesting Place said...

Tyra, I just adore that greenhouse! Enjoy your lovely day.

Anonymous said...

I love your greenhouse.
I have a very small, but cute, greenhouse in my garden. It is octagonal and there is just enough room for two chairs. We sometimes have our morning coffee there in the winter if the sun is shining. It is not frostfree so I use it for marginally hardy plants like lavender, bambus, and a couple of roses. In the winter it is a shelter for potted plants that spend the summer outside like buxus and some herbs. I really want a frostfree greenhouse to grow more things, maybe someday when I have more time.

Lina in Iceland

Jane O' said...

An abeautiful greenhouse. The stone patio area is very charming also. It all looks so relaxing. I love your pots of herbs. I can't wait for mine to get big and healthy again.

Unknown said...

Glad you're having nice weather and have time to frolic with your plants and your greenhouse. We're having a cool spell in Nova Scotia, which is fine because i'm still away at the show.

me and alice said...

Hello!
You have the most beautiful greenhouse i´ve ever seen...
And a very nice blog too...
Love from Susanne

me and alice said...

Hi,hi.. Nu såg jag att du är svensk!
Världens vackraste växthus har du i alla fall!!!
Kram /susanne

Gårdsromantik said...

Vilket härligt växthus du har - har ni byggt det själva?
Bisst vore det fantastidkt om det alltid kunde regna på nätterna - men vattna själv är också ganska rofyllt!

Kram Maud

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

Hello, it's been quite a while since I visited....it's wonderful to see things are beginning to warm up there! I like your herb garden in pots on the stone-paved patio or courtyard...

Sara

Willow said...

Those herbs look so happy to be out in the sunshine and fresh air again. Happy May Day!

Kullan Pullan said...

Vilket underbart växthus du har, mitt skulle kännas lite fånigt bredvid ditt. Men snart behöver jag ett nytt och då vet jag vart jag ska hämta inspiration...Tack!
Vilken odlarglädje med alla plantor, kan tänka mej att det blir frodigt och fint hos dej i sommar.
Kramisar Paula

Fredrika said...

I love your blog - what a garden house!
/Fredrika

Catherine said...

Tyra, your little cobble stone setting area is lovely! Glad you to are having some pretty warm days, I used to think the quote was right about God making rainy days so gardeners could get their housework done, but it is a rainy chilly day today, & I am catching up on my blogging more so than my housework..:)But I have enjoyed your beautiful post, & pics! I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful garden as we head towards summer!
Have a great week!
Cat

Anonymous said...

You have an amazing greenhouse.