Some gorgeous flavours to add into the blender
- Clean, rinse and cut all the ingredients for the soup base into fairly large chunks and put them into a saucepan, cover the veggies water.
- Bring to boil and let it simmer for 5 minutes, turn the heat off and leave it to rest for 10 minutes.
- During that time prepare the garnish
- Pour the entire soup base into a blender and mix it on high speed until smooth.
- Add the lemon juice, lime juice, garlic clove fish sauce and a small amount of chili - mix again for a few seconds.
- Pour it into the soup bowl and add the garnish