The Greenhouse,

is about growing matters, focusing on my greenhouse and potager. I grow mainly vegetables, herbs and spices but flowers have their given place too. From seed to table, this is the nursery for my living food, we cook a lot of delicious food and I say a potager is the cook’s best friend. The greenhouse makes it possible to grow essential, colourful, warmth loving fruit and vegetables even in this climate such as tomatoes and chillies. My main blog is Tyras Trädgård/Tyra's Garden. View my profile

Sunday

Autumn Bliss


There is something really special with the month of October. There are still some flowers left in the garden that adds colour and the colours at this time of the year are warm and mild. It is quiet...the birds are leaving on there long journey to more southern latitudes. I do love the autumn. If you lucky there are still some berries to be found, these are my yellow raspberries, they ripen in Juli and again in October, delicious to eat straight from the bush.

One of the favorites in Tyra's Garden are the cabbages.


Do comment below dear garden friend/ Tyra

3 comments:

joey said...

What an amazingly beautiful greenhouse! Would love to spend an afternoon beside you ...

Your photographs are lovely ... eye focused on the true beauty behind the camera.

Catherine said...

It is great seeing a new post!! And there is that beautiful Greenhouse ~ looking as blissful in Autumn as it did in the Spring, & Summer~ I too would love to spend an afternoon in your charming greenhouse! :) I love raspberries, I have never had yellow raspberries though..do they taste similar to the red, & black ones..? Love the second photo of your greenhouse!
Hope you are enjoying your week!
Great again to see you back!
Cat

Carol Michel said...

This is my first visit to your blog. It all looks so fresh and pretty, even in the fall.

Carol at May Dreams Gardens