The Greenhouse,

is about growing matters, focusing on my greenhouse and potager. I grow mainly vegetables, herbs and spices but flowers have their given place too. From seed to table, this is the nursery for my living food, we cook a lot of delicious food and I say a potager is the cook’s best friend. The greenhouse makes it possible to grow essential, colourful, warmth loving fruit and vegetables even in this climate such as tomatoes and chillies. My main blog is Tyras Trädgård/Tyra's Garden. View my profile

Thursday

Birdie Nam-Nam

This post, 'Birdie nam-nam' was originally uploaded and written by Tyra at the blog The greenhouse in Tyra's Garden.


I just love cherries, but mouth-watering Yum-Yums gets easily Birdie Nam-Nam if you don't watch them carefully.


Ha...This year I won!

xoxo TYRA

~¨~¨~

Y as in Yesterday it was ABC Wednesday and Yum-Yum.



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

8 comments:

Roses and Lilacs said...

Tyra, those look so good. I haven't had a cherry pie in ages. In my area we can grow the sour cherries, the sweet ones aren't hardy up here.
Marnie

nilla|utanpunkt said...

Här har det hänt saker sedan sist jag var inne! Ljuvliga rosor, och jag blir väldigt nyfiken på hur du besegrade fåglarna i bigaråträdet!

Ha det gott!

Jay said...

Hahaha! That's funny! LOL!

spacedlaw said...

not only the birds! My mouth is watering while looking at those cherries!

Raquel Sabino Pereira said...

LOL! Nice choice for «Y»!! I'm having quite a problem chosing a «Z» for tomorrow... See you!!

Mold Catonsville, MD said...

Those look so good! Never seen any so red!

<3 Lindsay

Gail said...

We have to win sometime! Glad this was your time! gail

*Ulrike* said...

Beautiful colored cherries, reminds me of childhood with my Oma and Opa growing cherry trees and we would snitch some. She would get so mad at us! That's kids for you!!!