The Greenhouse,

is about growing matters, focusing on my greenhouse and potager. I grow mainly vegetables, herbs and spices but flowers have their given place too. From seed to table, this is the nursery for my living food, we cook a lot of delicious food and I say a potager is the cook’s best friend. The greenhouse makes it possible to grow essential, colourful, warmth loving fruit and vegetables even in this climate such as tomatoes and chillies. My main blog is Tyras Trädgård/Tyra's Garden. View my profile

Tuesday

All you need is LOVE

This post, 'All you need is LOVE' was originally uploaded and written by Tyra at the blog The greenhouse in Tyra's Garden http://tyras-greenhouse.blogspot.com/
...
ABC Wednesday this week it is L for LOVE.

...

LOVE

...



All you need is LOVE....tap ta da tada

All you need is LOVE....tap ta da tadaa

All you need is LOVE... LOVE!

LOVE is all you need

...

...

Read about more great ABC Wednesday's L here.

Don't be a stranger my friend, write something.

...

Lots of Love/ TYRA





Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

21 comments:

Lene said...

That`s for sure :) I Lovley song and Lovecollage :)

And I whish you a lovley easter :)

Rune Eide said...

If it is not all, it certainly helps!

Sylvia K said...

It is indeed and if not all we need, surely most of it. Love your collage and lovely photos! Thanks for sharing. Thanks, too, for visiting my blog and for your comment! Have a great week!

Anna said...

Yea, yea, yea ! :)

EG CameraGirl said...

Yep, LOVE sure is great! ;-)

Carol said...

This is the best L of all! And a great photo collage.

Cindy said...

A perfect L! A friend just returned my DVD of Love, Actually...I think I'll watch it again! Thank you.

naturglede/Randi Lind said...

Perfect choise! Love it!
Herlige bilder du hadde også. Nå var jeg hensatt til svensk sommer med jordbær og solskinn. Skal til Hornborgasjøen i påsken, og gleder meg stort. Glad påsk!

Willow said...

I like the collage! Now I'm singing the song, too!

Unknown said...

I LOVE that song! I love your mosaic. Very beautiful! What a wonderful thought. We definitely need more LOVE in the world! Oh yes we do! Happy Easter to you and your love! : ).

VP said...

Love-ly :)

Have a great Easter Tyra - I hope you're doing something nice over the weekend?

Anonymous said...

Underbara svenska sommarbilder. Glad påsk på dig !

Carole said...

great video...had never seen it before. You forget how young they were....Boy do I feel old.

Jane Hards Photography said...

Lovely it is too. A beautiful sentiment.

photowannabe said...

Love makes the world go round...we all need to give and receive love. Good post.

Tatyana@MySecretGarden said...

Nice collage, Tyra!

Tumblewords: said...

Yes! Indeed! Yes!

Pat - Arkansas said...

But, of course! "L" is for LOVE!!!

Lovely collage!

Commonweeder said...

Well, that's to the point! The best L word ever! Great pix too.

Liv said...

Best L ever, LOVE!

Catherine said...

Amen! ~And your beautiful collage is a testament of that! :)
Wonderful post Tyra!
Cat