The Greenhouse,

is about growing matters, focusing on my greenhouse and potager. I grow mainly vegetables, herbs and spices but flowers have their given place too. From seed to table, this is the nursery for my living food, we cook a lot of delicious food and I say a potager is the cook’s best friend. The greenhouse makes it possible to grow essential, colourful, warmth loving fruit and vegetables even in this climate such as tomatoes and chillies. My main blog is Tyras Trädgård/Tyra's Garden. View my profile

Wednesday

Uppe med tuppen!

I morse var jag uppe med tuppen! Om visan stämmer var jag faktiskt uppe innan tuppen! Jag kunde inte sova när solen redan strålade högt på himmelen och fåglarna hade morgonserenad utanför mitt fönster. Det var bara att brygga en kanna gott kaffe och ta med sig ut i växthuset och njuta av den fantastiska gryningen. En morgonpromenad i det av dagg våta gräset. Oh vilken njutning.

Javisst! lite tokig är man....klockan är ju fem.
TYRA

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hej Tyra!

Nu är jag inne och tittar på ditt växthus igen! Så fint!!!:-) Jag är i farten och ska bygga ett liknande och ditt växt hus inspererar mig enormt!Jag har över hundra gamla spröjsade fönster står i ladan och väntar på att bli något vackert. Jag mailar dig nåra frågor... :-D Ha det bra! Camilla

Lis vom Lindenhof said...

In deinem schönen Haus würde ich jetzt gerne sitzen, hier regnet es nämlich schon den ganzen Tag!

Naturegirl said...

Thank you for introducing yourself to me!! This greenhouse is a dream I have ...to own one just like yours!!
OMG I am so impressed.. what a great job and I would feel like I was in heaven on earth sitting there!!I hope to see more of you at nature-trail and I surley will pop by here again!!
hugs NG

Vintage to Victorian said...

I'm so glad you stopped to say hello because otherwise I wouldn't have found this beautiful blog. Your greenhouse is amazing and your garden looks fabulous. You must surely enjoy your time there.

Yes we had rain after that sky, but no storm, thankfully!

I'll visit your other blogs now.
Sue

Ewa said...

I just explored your greenhouse :) it is fabulous! My garden is just 700 sq.m. and house is located centrally, I think i would have difficulties to find space for greenhouse, but mabe kind of veranda... hmmm... have to think :)
Sweet, sweet garden...
congrats!