The Greenhouse,

is about growing matters, focusing on my greenhouse and potager. I grow mainly vegetables, herbs and spices but flowers have their given place too. From seed to table, this is the nursery for my living food, we cook a lot of delicious food and I say a potager is the cook’s best friend. The greenhouse makes it possible to grow essential, colourful, warmth loving fruit and vegetables even in this climate such as tomatoes and chillies. My main blog is Tyras Trädgård/Tyra's Garden. View my profile

Tuesday

The 2010 plan over Tyra's Garden - Le POTAGER

'm out of my hibernation although the snow is still knee high my indoor veranda is now looking more like a nursery than a place to dine. It is now March the first month of spring! Sing Hallelujah...


I have made a brand new plan over my kitchen garden. I have been up in the 'summerhouse' to practice my artistic vein, here using aquarelle colours, photography and computer for my garden plan. 

~~~

A new season and a new plan.

I say...



Welcome to the growing season 2010

                                                                                              
                                                                        Entrance      (You can click to enlarge.)



 Way out to the Garden




Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

4 comments:

Willow said...

We ordered seeds this weekend! O Joy!

Njut i din trädgård said...

Så spännande att få följa ditt 2010!

*Ulrike* said...

That is really nice! I need to get busy planning what we want this year too

Cats and Quilts said...

Beautiful! I love the painting!