The Greenhouse,

is about growing matters, focusing on my greenhouse and potager. I grow mainly vegetables, herbs and spices but flowers have their given place too. From seed to table, this is the nursery for my living food, we cook a lot of delicious food and I say a potager is the cook’s best friend. The greenhouse makes it possible to grow essential, colourful, warmth loving fruit and vegetables even in this climate such as tomatoes and chillies. My main blog is Tyras Trädgård/Tyra's Garden. View my profile

Monday

Welcome February!


Still hibernating...



The winter still have a firm grip over my little plot in life.

I have heard about the No-dig Garden this must be it :-)










But I must say Welcome to February I'm so glad January is gone...finally!







Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

6 comments:

joey said...

Your winter garden is lovely. Welcome February, dear Tyra :)

IlonaGarden said...

You have such a magical place- and winter cannot keep its hold! Love your pictures as always.

Salix said...

Thyra,
totally agree with you, January is so loooong! Then again, February is the coldest, I believe in Sweden as well? When is your last date for frost?
Lene

Anna Flowergardengirl™ said...

Me too. I am glad February is gone.

gittan said...

Jag håller också med, Januari var så otroligt lång tack vare all denna snö vi fått. Februari är ju en kort månad och sen är våren snart här!

Naturegirl said...

Tyra very peaceful as your garden sleeps but just image the renewal that shall come soon!