The Greenhouse,

is about growing matters, focusing on my greenhouse and potager. I grow mainly vegetables, herbs and spices but flowers have their given place too. From seed to table, this is the nursery for my living food, we cook a lot of delicious food and I say a potager is the cook’s best friend. The greenhouse makes it possible to grow essential, colourful, warmth loving fruit and vegetables even in this climate such as tomatoes and chillies. My main blog is Tyras Trädgård/Tyra's Garden. View my profile

Saturday

Rose Collage

Just a collage of one of my favorite Rose. It is a very fragrant bush rose with roses in many different colours, from the creamy pale yellow, through the apricot hues to a lovely pink colour.

Unknown name unfortunatly, I just call it my Watercolour Rose

~~~
Namnet är okänt tyvärr, jag kallar den bara för min Akvarell ros.

...
...
TYRA


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are the most creative photos Tyra. What a lovely rose and such fantastic pictures. You have made my day special!

JC said...

Beautiful !!!
I can smell it from here ..

Julia said...

hejhej.
kika in på www.jborgvall.se

Frances said...

Hi Tyra, I adore your collage. The rose a exquisite and the peach is so nice too, my favorite colors. :-)
Frances

Willow said...

Lovely photos of the roses, Tyra. It looks like an Iceberg rose...

Anonymous said...

I like the delicate color, Tyra.

NatureStop said...

Beautiful roses and lovely collage.

Shantana

Ellie Mae's Cottage said...

So beautiful. The photos are so incredible it's like I'm right there. Thanks for a lovely post! -Jackie

Unknown said...

Seeing the set up of your roses, I really would like to bring it inside. Imagine roses featured on a white table cloth. I actually remember seeing a rose made in wax just for this purpose.

Nicolette
http://www.furnitureanddesignideas.com/

Yolanda Elizabet Heuzen said...

Such a pretty collage and your rose is absolutely lovely. Never mind it has no name, it has much beauty and a wonderful scent and that is all that matters. :-)

Catherine said...

Tyra you dubbed it with the perfect name~ what a beautiful rose~just like a water color!:)
Beautiful captures!
Cat

*Ulrike* said...

The roses and the peaches together...two sweetnesses!