The Greenhouse,

is about growing matters, focusing on my greenhouse and potager. I grow mainly vegetables, herbs and spices but flowers have their given place too. From seed to table, this is the nursery for my living food, we cook a lot of delicious food and I say a potager is the cook’s best friend. The greenhouse makes it possible to grow essential, colourful, warmth loving fruit and vegetables even in this climate such as tomatoes and chillies. My main blog is Tyras Trädgård/Tyra's Garden. View my profile

Tuesday

May Day

My contribution to this very RED day. May Day.






Just red......

I´m going to celebrate this day!

Hubbe and I celebrate our Weddingday today....oh.../Tyra

Comment, don´t be a stranger!

2 comments:

Anita said...

Happy May to you as well and thanks a lot for visiting my garden blog (in April, I am a bit late with commenting back).

Your red flowers are lovely BUT your white greenhouse is ABSOLUTE FANTASITC, it looks terrific and I wish we had a similar pretty litte house as well!

Greetings from warm Germany!

Anita

Anonymous said...

Mums vad gott med hallon! Bara några få månader kvar tills vi får en ny skörd av hallon! Mvh Camilla